~ The leaves are like tulips......it looks like a rose...... it's a rolip.....it's a tuse ~
~ I love my dainty little periwinkle flowers ~
~ Well I know these are tulips ~
~ Or is it a Venus Flytrap? ~
I'm sorry I can't share the beautiful daffodils and hyacinths as well as a couple other little pretties that have since come and gone. I enjoyed them for a brief time before the winter weather snuck back in and the heavy hail that had its way with my garden. I have peonies about ready to bloom, obligatory hostas, and some other surprises ready to show their colors any time.
While I was outside garnering glimpses of my garden, I had to get up close and personal with the lens. It's amazing what goes on in that environment.....it's a busy little world of wonder. Enjoy more nature....
~ This little fly enjoys the beauty of nature as much as I ~
~ Blossoms in the trees..... not long before they start carpeting the lawn ~
~ The sun reveals that little creepy crawlies are out and about everywhere ~
~ Just what is it that these little workers do to my peonies? ~
~ My monster oak tree has some interesting new leaves .... perhaps it thinks it's a weeping willow tree ~
I hope you enjoyed this little trip around my yard as much as I have. I look forward to what else springs from the ground as the seasons progress. I do believe I better get to more unpacking so I can find some vases for my little spring discoveries.


What gorgeous pictures of your blooms! Fabulous, Nancy. And peonies? MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ... and I don't have even ONE peony here at That Old House.
ReplyDeleteThe only thing bad about peonies? Their short bloom time ... but while they are in season, there is no more gorgeous and over-the-top flower.
thanks for directing me here!
Cass
Such beautiful photos of your lovely garden.
ReplyDelete...and who doesn't love peonies? so pretty! :)
Beautiful pics! Thanks for visiting and following me. I just became your follower. Come back anytime.
ReplyDelete